|William Sheeran Nancy Mulligan Ed’s Grandparents And Parents|
Ed Sheeran’s new album is out and it is a great one where he goes back to his Irish roots. It is called Divide and this is his first full album he has released since 2014. Everyone has been eagerly waiting for this new album and after weeks of eager anticipation, it has finally been released to the public.
You can imagine how happy this has made everyone. He sure has a lot of fans!
Many people are tweeting their feelings about the new album. Why? Because not only has it been his first full album release in the last three years, but the songs on the album, especially ‘Galway Girl’ and ‘Nancy Mulligan’ tell stories of how his parents and grandparents fell in love. Read on to read tweets of some of his fans and how excited they are about this album release.
Donna Faith Averett had this to tweet about Ed’s new album:
“#Divide is so amazing! 10/10 Recommend @EdSheeran”
Sean Michael Murray tweeted this:
“#galwaygirl is my new guilty pleasure song @EdSheeran Well done! That Fiddle Tho!!”
‘Galway Girl’ is about a meeting with a Galwegian who played music in an Irish band in a pub. ‘Nancy Mulligan’ is a song about how his grandparents fell in love in Wexford.
Have you heard Ed’s new album yet? If not, you are truly missing out on some good music. Go ahead and listen and let us know how you feel about his new album!
You May Like
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69