If you’re watching Love and Hip Hop Hollywood‘s “For the Love of Money” episode, then you just met Lyrica Anderson and her fiancé, Floyd “A1” Bentley. Anderson explains that she wrote Beyoncé’s 2013 song, “Jealous” and she wasn’t lying. Lyrica teamed up with numerous other writers to compose to amazing track: Noel Fisher (Detail), Jordan Asher (Boots), Andre Eric Proctor, Brian Soko and Rasool Diaz.
Anderson was nominated for a Grammy for Album of the Year with the song appearing on the singer’s self-titled album. Beyoncé is one of the many talented artists Anderson has worked with. She has also collaborated with French Montana, Diddy and Chris Brown. We love her because she is actually part of the family!
|Who Wrote Jealous By Beyonce?|
Empire‘s music wouldn’t be half as good if it wasn’t for Timothy Zachery “Timbaland” Mosley, the show’s executive music producer. Not many people know that the Virginia native launched the record label, Mosley Music Group in 2006. Lyrica Anderson was signed to the label before she decided to pursue her own solo career.
Similar to Ne-Yo, Anderson decided that writing songs is not enough. Her and her husband are working hard on her solo career but their mothers are a major distraction. The couple will have to be honest with their mothers so that they can get back to creating unforgettable music.
You May Like
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69