Valerie Fairman’s daughter, Naveah, is currently 7-years-old. Naveah is currently with Valerie’s mother, Janice. Naveah has lived with her grandmother because Valerie was not in the right state of mind to care for her. Naveah surprisingly went to school, despite finding out that her mother passed away.
We met Valerie on the MTV series 16 and Pregnant. The series explored the lives of young mothers, revealing the difficulties of becoming pregnant too soon. While there are good mothers out there who gave birth at an early age, most females find it difficult to care for their newborn.
|Valerie Fairman Daughter|
I know first hand how addiction can tear a family apart. Praying for #ValerieFairman & her 7 year old daughter and family. 🙏🏻 Ugh, my heart.
— Melissa Von (@mellivonkay) December 22, 2016
MTV hit the nail on the head with the series. When 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom airs, people use social media to share information about safe sex. If Valerie would have waited to have a baby, she may not have turned to drugs. Females that wait until they’re 18 to give birth are more likely to have a safer pregnancy.
You May Like
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting