Did you watch tonight’s episode of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta? If you didn’t, you have no idea what you missed! It was so exciting and an edge of your seat kind of episode. Tommie Lee got out of jail and when she walked into her home; her mom was sitting there because she had to watch the kids for the whole 24 hours Tommie was in jail. Why was Tommie in jail for 24 hours? Because of the altercation she had with Joseline Hernandez. She actually had to turn herself in for this reason.
Anyway, Tommie gets out of jail and immediately gets into a fight with her mother, Samantha. She asks her mom why she didn’t answer the phone when she called and Samantha said she didn’t get the call. Tommie tells her mom she is never there for her and Samantha says that she has always been there for her. This is when Tommie fires back and tells Samantha that she raised herself and that Samantha was never there for her,. In fact, Tommie is right because she was in and out of foster care while growing up and did end up practically raising herself.
|Tommie Mom Samantha Love And Hip Hop Atlanta|
Samantha was hurt by this and leaves. Tommie tells her bondsman, Gary, that she really needs to get rid of the negative people in her life, meaning Samantha, her mother. Her mother gets offended by this and tells Gary to throw Tommie back in jail. Because of this, Tommie goes off on mommy dearest! This is when they get into a screaming match! Wow! These two can really fight and really go off on each other.
Stay tuned for next week’s episode. You don’t want to miss a thing!
What did you think of tonight’s episode? Let us know in the comments below!
You May Like
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69