The businesswoman is currently worth $200,000. Some may think she’s just eating off of Waka’s hard work but that is far from the truth. She is the founder of T. Rivera, a premium brand that makes high fashion accessible to the everyday curvy female.
|Tammy Rivera Net Worth 2016|
Rivera and Waka joined Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta in 2014. She was born in Virginia and spend some of her childhood in Baltimore, Maryland. She then moved to Atlanta. She has a daughter named Charlie from a previous relationship. Her and Waka got married in 2014.
You would think that people would know not to mess with Rivera considering the way she handles hers on the show. In the following video she explains her fight with Betty Idol:
9. When she takes mean-mug selfies.
8. When she hits the club.
7. When she’s sexy and covered.
6. When she’s in all black everything.
5. when we Meet The Flockas.
4. When there’s never a dull moment.
3. When she’s in the mirror.
2. When she’s back to basics.
1. When she’s in red.
You May Like
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting