Tammy Brawner is the wife of Darius McCrary. She was recently granted a restraining order against the former Family Matters actor. McCrary appeared in the first season of Star. He played Otis Leecan in the Fox series created by Lee Daniels. Tammy graduated from the Dominican University of California.
Brawner earned a graduate degree from Dominican’s business school and played on the university’s women’s basketball team. Brawner is a very good basketball player and in 2012 she became a member of the Harlem Globetrotters. In 2015, Tammy sued the Globetrotters. She claims they fired her for getting pregnant.
|Tammy Brawner Bio Darius McCrary Wife|
Last year, Tammy and Darius welcomed their beautiful daughter, Zoey. Brawner claims that Darius abused her and Zoey. She says that McCrary held Zoey over a pot of boiling hot water. Lee Daniels knows how to pick the villains for his television shows.
As Otis in Star, Darius plays an abusive husband. He abuses his adopted daughter, Simone in the series. Daniels chose actor, Terrence Howard to play the villain in Empire. As Lucious Lyon, Howard mentally abuses his entire family. Howard has faced multiple allegations of violence against his ex-wives. Luckily, Cookie don’t play that!
We’re hoping Tammy’s claims aren’t true. We all fell in love with Darius when he played Edward “Eddie” Winslow in Family Matters.
You May Like
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting