Sky’s baby daddy, “Red” was seen in episode 7 of Black Ink Crew season 5, “The Ring Didn’t Mean A Thing.” Sky’s real name is Jakeita Days. When Red arrives at the shop, he refers to Sky by her nickname, “Keke.” Sky reveals that Red has been stalking her on social media. She says it’s her baby daddy and Donna jumps to the conclusion that Sky’s referring to Reese.
Sky tells Donna it’s her other baby daddy. Reese was Sky’s high school sweetheart and the father of her first son. Red is the father of Sky’s second son. She explains that she hasn’t revealed his identity because she wanted to protect her kids. Sky says that Red is a very bad man and even compares him to Lucifer.
|Sky Baby Daddy Red Real Name Black Ink Crew|
Sky met Red when he was on house arrest. At the time, she didn’t care about his legal problems. He was from the hood and made Sky feel safe. Sky says she was wrong. She isn’t the type of person who is afraid of much but she’s definitely scared of Red. He got Sky pregnant when he was 28-years-old and she was 14.
Sky was in 9th grade when she found out she was pregnant with Red’s baby. Red told her that the baby wasn’t his but he found out he was the father after taking a paternity test. After Sky has the baby Red disappeared because he didn’t want to be arrested for statutory rape.
Don’t miss the next episode of Black Ink Crew!
You May Like
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69