Last night was a huge night for the sensational film, Moonlight. At the 89th Academy Awards, the breathtaking, Black cast, film took home awards for Best Supporting Actor (Mahershala Ali), Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Picture.
However, it doesn’t look like that’s all we have to celebrate. Last night, the films stars Trevante Rhodes, Ashton Sanders, and Alex Hibbert who all play Chiron in the film, showed up on the red carpet rocking Calvin Klein tuxes. Well now we know why. Apparently, they along with Mahershala Ali have landed a spot in Calvin Klein’s new black and white ads for Spring 2017 for their underwear campaign.
— The Hollywood News (@thncom) February 26, 2017
This morning, Calvin Klein creative director Raf Simons released a statement saying, “It’s an acknowledgement of remarkable actors who are revealing something important of being a man today in what they do.” All we can say is THANK YOU!
Check out all of the gorgeous photos below, courtesy of Calvin Klein and photographer Willy Vanderperre
You May Like
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting