On Love and Hip Hop Hollywood‘s “Retribution” episode we see Lil Fizz’s baby mama, Moniece Slaughter, at Masika Kalysha’s listening party. Masika reveals that she’s still experiencing problems with her baby father, Fetty Wap who hasn’t been in their daughter’s life. Masika then brings up Moniece’s listening party, where she called out Brandi Boyd.
Moniece and Brandi’s beef started after Brandi made negative comments about Moniece’s parenting skills. Lil Fizz was actually the first person to reveal Slaughter’s parenting issues. The former couple have a son together named Kamron. During season 2, Fizz reaches out to Moniece’s mother, Marla, regarding Moniece’s parenting issues.
Fizz would try to contact Slaughter to bring Kamron over but she would ignore his phone calls. Parenting is not easy, especially when you’re living in Hollywood. Moniece is also a talented singer and songwriter therefore she’s very busy. While some scenes on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood are scripted there was nothing fake about the tears Fizz shed in response to the matter.
|Lil Fizz Crying|
The rapper simply wants Moniece to be there for their son. The co-parents have yet another upcoming problem: Moniece’s tape. In previews for the show’s next episode we see Fizz beg blogger, Jason Lee, to bury the tape.
You May Like
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69