As healthy as the ‘Biggest Loser’ host, Bob Harper is, how in the world did he, of all people, suffer from a heart attack two weeks ago? According to reports, the host was working out at a gym when he collapsed. It was a good thing a doctor was there as well and had administered CPR and kept Harper alive using paddles.
But, the question again is, how did he suffer from a heart attack when he is as healthy as can be? The doctor’s say it is genetic since his mother passed away from a heart attack. Poor Bob.
Although he was in the hospital for six days, he tells reporters, he is on the mends now. He is still in NYC since his doctors have not cleared him to fly back to Los Angeles yet. Let’s hope Harper stays on the mends and doesn’t end up like his mother!
This just goes to show that you can be as healthy as you can be and still suffer from different things if it is in your family medical history. What do you think about this? Do you think as healthy as Harper is, he will continue to have heart problems because of his family medical history? Sound off with your comments and let us know what you think!
You May Like
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting