In the previews for the next episode of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood “The Source” we see that Princess Love is actually the one who initiates the prenuptial agreement. She must still have ties to some of Floyd Mayweather’s $400 million net worth. She don’t got time for Ray J trying to get his hands on that!
|Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That!|
Wetpaint reports that Ray J’s mother, Sonja Norwood, got her way. Princess Love signed a prenuptial agreement. A “prenup” is a contract between two individuals who are about to get married, setting out the terms on the way that future earning and assets will be handled if the couple eventually get divorced.
While Princess Love and Ray J seem crazy in love right now, father time has a funny way of making those feelings fade and the singer’s mother is all too familiar. According to All Hip Hop the first episode of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood showed Princess Love complaining about a prenup not being Ray J’s idea. She knew that it was actually his mother who wanted him to get one.
|Did Princess Love Sign a Prenup?|
Ray J’s future is looking bright. In a recent interview the singer couldn’t stop discussing his plans to take over the tech industry. It’s rare for African American entertainers to speak on the tech industry period, but Ray J is one of the smartest young brothers in the game.
You May Like
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69