Chance the Rapper bought all the tickets to the film at a local theater, just so fans could see the movie.“I bought all the tickets to #GetOut at Chatham Theatre on 87th Just pull up with ID and enjoy the movie,” he wrote on Twitter.
|Chance The Rapper Get Out|
Chance has seen the movie adding, “DID I NOT TELL YALL #GETOUT WAS INCREDIBLE!! BEST FILM ACROSS ANY GENRE IN AWHILE GO SEE IT TODAY!
The film is get out. It is a horror film that also deals with interracial dating. The director has described the film as “a horror spin on “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” for the post-Obama age”.
Chance has become his own brand in a lot of ways. Chance is not signed to a record label. He controls himself. He releases his music for free and makes revenue through the sale of concert tickets
or apparel like his famous #3 hat. Time will determine if Chance The Rapper has staying power and more importantly influence beyond music.
Certain athletes and musical figures have that power to promote beyond their immediate sphere. Lebron James or The Rock certainly come to mind.
You May Like
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting