Cam’ron’s gun charges are discussed on IG Live. On Monday, July 29, 2002, Cam’ron was arrested on gun charges. He was driving a Range Rover in Manhattan, New York when he was pulled over for a traffic violation. The police officer saw marijuana in the vehicle and then searched the car. The officer found a gun in the rapper’s vehicle and Cam’ron was arrested.
Cam’ron was charged for having the .22-caliber pistol, an illegal parking pass and possession of marijuana. The rapper, whose real name is Cameron Giles, discussed the charges in response to Jim Jones’ interview with Funkmaster Flex. Jones claims that Cam’ron robbed him but Cam sets the record straight.
|Cam’ron Gun Charge IG Live|
Tricky Ricky Shirts
In the third video below, Cam’ron reveals why him and Jim Jones started beefing. Jim met Chrissy Lampkin and fell in love. At the time, Cam and Jim had numerous women so Cam made fun of Jim for tricking. Cam’ron made shirts with “Tricky Ricky” on the front of it to make fun of Jim. Cam passed the shirts out to multiple members of his crew and Jim wasn’t happy. Cam says that’s when him and Jim’s relationship was ruined.
You May Like
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting