|Beyonce Jay-Z House|
Beyonce and Jay Z’s new house could be the largest home in Los Angeles, California. The Holmby Hills estate the couple is looking at is $200 million. The Carters are moving to Los Angeles full-time. They’re expecting twins and with three children they’ll need all 123 rooms in the Westwood mansion. The house is referred to as “The Manor.”
The 56,000 square foot estate is the largest house in Los Angeles. The house has 14 bedrooms and 27 bathrooms. Who needs all that space? Blue Ivy and her new siblings will have numerous options if the Carters decided to purchase the home. There’s a bowling alley, tennis court and pool.
|Beyonce And Jay Z New House Largest Home In California?|
Beyonce And Jay Z Net Worth 2017
Petra Stunt Buys The Manor
In 2011, model, Petra Stunt purchased The Manor. She’s the daughter of Bernie Ecclestone, CEO of Formula One. Ecclestone is currently worth over $3 billion. Petra’s husband, James Stunt, is worth over $5 billion. The couple purchased the house in 2011 for $85 million. The couple renovated the home, increasing its worth by millions.
Like Jay Z, James has a very impressive car collection, including his Lamborghini Aventador. The vehicle is worth over $4 million.
Buying the largest home in Los Angeles, California would be a horrible decision. The home would cost too much to maintain. While the Carters are filthy rich, anything could happen. They could spend $100 million less on a home that has everything they desire.
You May Like
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69