Hoda Kotb from the ‘Today Show’ has adopted a baby girl. She announced the news of adopting the adorable little baby on Tuesday during the show. They showed pictures of her holding little baby Haley.
Is Baby Haley Black?
Hoda herself is Egyptian and although she has not stated the baby’s ethnicity or race, in the pictures of Hoda holding baby Haley, the baby appears to be either black or of mixed race. However, no one can assume without any proof and that is something we don’t have yet.
|Is Hoda Kotb’s Baby Black? Ethnicity Race|
Did Hoda Kotb Get Married?
How Old is Hoda from the ‘Today Show?’
Kotb named co-anchor of ‘Today Show’
What do you think about Hoda adopting a baby? What do you think of Hoda and Joel getting married and taking care of a small baby at their age? Sound off with your comments and let us know what you think about this story!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life