LeBron James has fouled out 8 times and he’s been ejected once.
On November 28, 2017, LeBron James was ejected for the first time in his 15-year career. The Cleveland Cavaliers were playing LeBron’s former team the Miami Heat and James stole the ball from James Johnson. LeBron tried to go coast-to-coast but Johnson bumped him and LeBron missed his shot.
James ran over to the referee and screamed at him because he thought Johnson fouled him. The ref gave LeBron a double technical and he was ejected.
LeBron James has fouled out 8 times in his career. On April 9, 2017 the Cleveland Cavaliers played the Atlanta Hawks. James fouled out during overtime. The referee made a horrible call. The Hawks defeated the Cavaliers 125-126. Historically, the Cavs are 2-3 when LeBron fouls out. When James played for the Miami Heat he fouled out of 3 games and the Heat lost each one.
- 12/18/2004, CLE vs BOS, L 107-114
- 11/24/2006, CLE @ IND, L 87-97
- 4/2/2008, CLE @ CHA, W 118-114
- 6/3/2012, MIA @ BOS, L 91-93
- 5/28/2013, MIA @ IND, L 92-99
- 1/10/2014, MIA @ BKN, L 95-104
- 2/6/2017, CLE @ WSH, W 140-135
- 4/9/2017, CLE @ ATL, L 125-126
Cleveland Cavaliers (2003-2010)
LeBron James fouled out of his first game as a NBA player on December 18, 2004. The Cavaliers played the Boston Celtics at home. This was the only home game LeBron has ever fouled out of. They lost 107-114. On November 24, 2006, James fouled out for the second time in his career in a lost against the Indiana Pacers. On April 2, 2008 he fouled out in a game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The Cavs won the game 118-114.
|How Many Times Has LeBron James Fouled Out In His Career?|
Miami Heat (2010-2014)
LeBron James has fouled out for just the 2nd time in his postseason career. He also fouled out last year vs Celtics.
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) May 29, 2013
On January 10, 2014, James fouled out of a game against the Brooklyn Nets. Miami lost 95-104.
Return to Cleveland (2014-present)
James fouled out on February 6, 2017 against the Washington Wizards. The Cavaliers won the game140-135. On April 9, 2017, James fouled out of an overtime game against the Atlanta Hawks. The Cavs lost 125-126. The referee made a mistake but LeBron handled it well. He rushed to the bench to avoid receiving a technical foul.
Will the Cleveland Cavaliers win the NBA Championship this year? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?