Ty Dolla Sign’s new girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui, was discussed on episode 2 of The Platinum Life‘s first season, “After THOT.” Lauren is a member of Fifth Harmony. Earlier this year, Ty teamed up with the group for the song “Work From Home.” Ty’s ex-girlfriend, Alycia Bella is trying to get over their relationship.
Ty Dolla Sign Net Worth As Of 2017: $2 Million
|Ty Dolla Sign New Girlfriend Net Worth 2017|
Ty and Lauren have been private about their relationship but in the Instagram Story post above, Ty reveals that he’s in love.
Ty recorded his first song when he was 11-years-old. In 1997, ty moved to New York City to chase his dreams. He used his father’s connections and eventually started working with 50 Cent.
|Ty Dolla Sign Alycia Bella|
Ty started writing and producing tracks and eventually collaborated with YG. The song “Toot It and Boot It” took Ty’s career to the next level. Ty wrote and produced the track and then saw how much money YG was making from it, inspiring him to create music for himself.
In 2011, Ty Dolla Sign began working with some of the most popular artists in the industry. He released a song with Young Jeezy followed by a classic mixtape. In 2013, Ty released the song that would put him on the map: “Paranoid” aka “2 of my b***** in the club.”
|Ty Dolla Sign New Girlfriend Lauren Jauregui|
Ty Dolla Sign continues to teach us that collaboration is the key to success. On October 27, 2017, he’ll release Beach House 3 which will feature a song with John Mayer.
What do you think about Ty Dolla Sign dating Lauren Jauregui? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life