Does Gucci Mane have kids? Yes, the rapper has a 9-year-old son with Sheena Evans. In 2011 he agreed to pay $2,000 per month for his little man’s child care fees. On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 the rapper proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Keyshia Ka’oir and she said yes! The couple will most likely have a baby very soon.
Ka’oir held the rapper down while he was locked up, making his transition easier once he was free. She’s the reason Gucci was able to drop his most successful album to date, Everybody Looking, two months after he was released from prison.
The Instagram post below shows that the rapper has been in love with Keyshia for a very long time. He wrote the letter from jail, revealing his plans to make babies with the beautiful model:
We love the former video vixen because she keeps Gucci in check. Prior to his relationship with Ka’oir the rapper experienced major difficulties staying out of legal trouble. Ka’oir is the type of female that demands respect and Gucci has been acting right since they have been together.
Keyshia has three children from previous relationships: One teenager, another in middle school and her third child is in elementary school.
Gucci Mane discusses his son in his autobiography
The video below shows Guwop propose to Keyshia Ka’oir. Do you think he should have got down on one knee?
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life