Teairra Mari discusses her mother in episode 9 of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood‘s fourth season, “Intervention.” Teairra says that she wishes she could speak to her mom but that’s not possible because of her mother’s sickness. In the video at the end of this article, Moniece explains that Teairra’s mother cannot speak audibly and she had a baby last year.
Teairra’s mother’s health was most likely one of the reasons she started drinking alcohol. We rely on our parents and when our relationship with them is altered it can be devastating. Teairra has great friends and they planned an intervention. Mari was very upset and didn’t want Nia Riley or Fizz to be there.
|Teairra Mari Mother|
Nia and Fizz left and Moniece tried to tell Teairra how much she loves her. Mari wasn’t trying to hear it. Moniece explained that she’s also dealing with problems, including depression. Moniece’s girlfriend, AD also shared some kind words.
Nikki Mudarris also showed her support. One of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood‘s producers, Treiva Williams, told Mari how much she wanted to see her win. Teairra agreed to go to rehab for 30 days.
What do you think about Teairra Mari’s relationship with her mother? Do you think her lack of familial support led her to abuse alcohol? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?