Dr. Brandon Rogers’ June 11, 2017 death was mentioned on the last episode of America’s Got Talent. The emotional video shows Brandon call his mother before his audition. He tells her that he’s nervous and she explains that she knows he’ll do a wonderful job. The video then shows Tyra Banks interview Rogers.
Brandon looks nervous during his interview with Tyra. He tells her he’s a Family Medicine doctor from Portsmouth, Virginia. Brandon explains that he was inspired to become a doctor when he was 6-years-old and found his mother at home lying in a pool of blood. She was rushed to the hospital and doctors are able to save her life.
|Dr. Brandon Rogers June 11, 2017 Death Obituary|
|Tyra Banks Dr. Brandon Rogers America’s Got Talent|
|Dr. Brandon Rogers Mom|
Brandon’s obituary explains that the 29-year-old passed away after a car accident in Maryland. Brandon was discovered by AGT’s producers who found a video of him singing Boyz II Men’s classic song, “On Bended Knee.” The following video shows Rogers performing with Boyz II Men:
The following pic shows Brandon celebrating National Doctors Day:
How do you feel about America’s Got Talent airing Brandon Rogers’ audition video? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life