Beyonce’s Madame Tussauds wax figure looks nothing like Beyonce! I’m convinced the creators of the sculpture have never seen Beyonce. When you’re recreating a living legend, there’s no room for mistakes. Madame Tussauds is known for creating incredible figures that usually look exactly like our favorite celebrities. I’m not sure what happened this time around.
In other Beyonce news, the Carters and Kardashians may be close than we think. Her twins, Rumi and Sir Carter were delivered by the same doctor who delivered Rob, Kim and Kourtney’s kids. I hope Kanye West and Jay-Z make up and collaborate on some new music. Jay should sell Tidal to Apple and squash the beef with Mr. West.
|Beyonce Wax Figure Madame Tussauds|
The following tweet explains that the makers of Beyonce’s wax figure have clearly never seen the talented singer. Who would approve this sculpture? Anyone who can see should be able to tell that the figure looks nothing like Queen Bey.
Theory: Beyoncé wax figure makers have never seen Beyoncé pic.twitter.com/bZ2PWCUzUs
— Michelle Lee (@heymichellelee) July 19, 2017
I’m sure Beyonce can care less about the wax figure. We all know how hard she works. The following tweet explains that her next album will include a female collaboration. I would love to hear her finally collaborate with Rihanna.
According to strong rumors, the new Beyoncé album is in process and will come with a female collaboration. pic.twitter.com/4l3yYvkzz3
— Beyoncé ✨ (@beyoncehumor) July 19, 2017
What do you think Beyonce’s Madame Tussauds wax figure? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?