The following picture shows Omari Hardwick’s beautiful wife, Jennifer Pfautch:
|Omari Hardwick Wife Jennifer Pfautch|
She has been riding with him since he lived in his car. In the picture above, Jennifer was 3 months pregnant with their adorable son. Omari grew up in Georgia and earned a football scholarship to the University of Georgia. He didn’t get drafted but tried out for the San Diego Chargers. He didn’t make the team so Hardwick decided to focus on his acting career.
ABC News reports that over 2 million fans watched the season two finale of Power. Most of those fans can’t get enough of James “Ghost” St. Patrick. Similar to Empire‘s Lucious Lyon, he’s everyone’s favorite former drug dealer who continues to get away with murder. According to Yahoo Jamie is trying to do right but his past life just won’t take “no” for an answer.
Whether he’s killing kingpins like Vladimir or attempting to outsmart Milan, Ghost always seems to have everything figured out. One thing Mr. St. Patrick can’t seem to figure out is the ladies. In one of the show’s most recent episodes he was forced to break Angela’s heart as he continues to disagree with his baby mama, Tasha. James is played by actor Omari Hardwick who doesn’t have the same problems with his wife, Jennifer Pfautch.
|Omari Hardwick’s Wife, Jennifer Pfautch|
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life