Multiple media outlets report that NBA YoungBoy recently signed with Yo Gotti’s CMG. The CMG members currently include Zed Zilla, Snootie Wild, Blac Youngsta and Wave Chapelle. NBA YoungBoy would be a powerful addition to Yo Gotti’s record label. Scroll down to listen to NBA YoungBoy’s new song with Kodak Black, “Water.”
NBA YoungBoy’s net worth is $4.5 million. Reports suggest that Yo Gotti gave him $4 million to sign with CMG. NBA YoungBoy’s real name is Kentrell DeSean Gaulden. He was born on October 20, 1999 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and is currently 18-years-old. His song, “Win or Lose” got popular while he was locked up. He went to jail last year because he was involved in a drive-by shooting.
|NBA YoungBoy Signed With CMG Net Worth|
Listen to “Water” by NBA YoungBoy and Kodak Black:
NBA youngboy signed with CMG 😈
— 6’8😈 (@markel552) June 25, 2017
Yo Gotti’s experience will help NBA YoungBoy make the right moves to improve his career. I hope Yo Gotti can help keep the rapper out of trouble.
Gotti going crazy NBA Youngboy , Blac Youngsta , and Moneybagg Yo #WhoIsDolph#CMG @yogottikom @BlacYoungstaFB @MoneyBaggYo @GGYOUNGBOY
— ⚡️TRᏘᎮ.KᏤᏁᎶ💥 (@_ImBank_) June 25, 2017
The tweet above explains that Gotti also recently signed MoneyBagg Yo. The Memphis rapper is looking to expand CMG. He recently signed a deal with Jay Z’s Roc Nation, enabling him to build CMG. The future is bright for Yo Gotti, NBA YoungBoy and CMG.
What do you think about NBA YoungBoy signing with CMG? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life