Confefe or covfefe was President Donald Trump’s misspelling of the word “coverage.” He wrote the word on Twitter but has since deleted the tweet. The president’s Twitter account is receiving attention for another reason: Nearly half his followers are fake. He also has many bots. A Twitter audit service was used to discover these findings.
The president’s fake followers may not seem like a serious issue but it definitely is. The social networking service isn’t as popular as Facebook but Trump used it to spread his message throughout the 2016 presidential election. He did an exceptional job sharing his “Make America Great Again” and we now understand how he did it.
|What Does Confefe Mean? Trump’s Tweet|
Social media users respect people with high follower counts. Trump knew this so he focused on gaining respect by increasing his number of followers. Many believe he did so by buying followers. When you look at his followers, many of them don’t have profile pictures and they’ve never tweeted.
What do you think about Donald Trump’s “confefe” tweet? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?