Isaiah Thomas’ 22-year-old sister, Chyna J. Thomas, passed away in a car accident on Saturday morning. She died on the scene of the accident. The incident occurred around 5 am in Tacoma, Washington. Isaiah decided to play in Sunday’s NBA Playoff game against the Chicago Bulls. The Boston Celtics point guard led the team to the number 1 spot in the Eastern Conference this season.
Chyna’s Camry ran into a barrier after drifting into the shoulder
Isaiah found out that his younger sister died on Saturday after practice. Sadly, Chyna was not wearing her seatbelt. Her vehicle was the only one involved in the accident. It sounds like she fell asleep while driving. After drifting off the roadway, Chyna’s 1998 Toyota Camry hit a Jersey barrier. The collision vaulted the car into a sign post.
|What Happened To Isaiah Thomas Sister Chyna Thomas?|
NBA players show their support
Let’s GO @Isaiah_Thomas ✊🏾
— Brandon Jennings (@brandonjennings) April 16, 2017
Man my heart goes out to @Isaiah_Thomas an his fam. Damn bro head up!
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) April 16, 2017
Kevin Hart’s not a professional basketball player but the NBA loves him. Like Isaiah, he’s a little guy with a big heart. Kevin posted the following tweet to show his admiration for Isaiah Thomas:
Nothing but respect & admiration for @Isaiah_Thomas .The strength that he is displaying right now is unreal!!! My prayers go out 2 him & his
— Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) April 16, 2017
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?