Aaron Hernandez was on trial for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd. According to reports, Hernandez was found dead today in his prison cell from an apparent suicide. He was found hanging in his prison cell with a bible verse written across his forehead.
What happened to Aaron Hernandez’s home? Is his fiancé living in it? She was but the home will be sold, along with the Hummer of his, to pay Odin Lloyd’s family for the murder of Lloyd. Of course, nothing, not even money can bring Odin back but it will help with something for his family.
Hernandez was convicted of first-degree murder for the execution-style murder of Odin Lloyd in 2013. The murder started a civil suit against Hernandez by the victim’s mother, Ursula Ward. Hernandez was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Hernandez’s fiancé was living in the house. What will she do now? What do you think? They have a daughter together too. Not only does that little girl get to live without her daddy but she and her mommy don’t have a place to live now. Sound off with your thoughts on this and let us know what you think!
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?