In Love and Hip Hop Atlanta‘s fifth episode of season 6, “War and Peace” we meet Kirk Frost’s friend Tango. Kirk is spending time with Bobby Valentino, Stevie J, Scrappy, Ernest and Yung Joc. The last time he spent time with Bobby Valentino, Kirk ended up in a hot tub with multiple women while Rasheeda was pregnant.
Kirk explains that him and Tango go way back. He introduces him to the crew and they start playing poker. Kirk reveals that Tango was with him in the strip club the night he cheated on Rasheeda with Jasmine Washington. Kirk claims that he used protection so he’s not the father of Jasmine’s son.
|Tango Love And Hip Hop Atlanta|
Tango is Keanna’s ex-boyfriend
Now why tango go back and call her &I tell her that bs! #LHHATL
— KyrrieK (@Badasz_Attitude) April 4, 2017
Kirk claims that he didn’t have sex with Keanna. He says that Tango and Keanna were in a relationship until Rod got out of jail. Kirk says that the entire situation is about money. Kirk explains that he was paying Jasmine to stay out of his life.
Tango calls Keanna to spill all the tea
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?