Tammy Rivera’s daughter, Charlie, makes an appearance on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, season 6, episode 7, “Grapes of Wrath.” Tammy and Waka recently broke up and Waka’s working hard to get her back. Waka Flocka and Charlie are seen having fun at Cascade Family Skating in Atlanta. Charlie’s a great skater but Waka keeps falling.
“Nobody in the world can tell me that’s not my daughter”
Waka explains that he’s been in Charlie’s life for the past 6 years and no one can tell him he’s not her father. Although he’s not her biological father he’s her father figure. It’s great seeing the family side of Waka. He needs to consider Charlie’s feelings the next time he thinks about cheating on her mother.
|Tammy Rivera Daughter Charlie|
Waka Flocka misses Tammy Rivera
What did you think about Tammy Rivera’s daughter’s appearance on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta? Do you think Charlie will be able to help Waka win Tammy’s heart back? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?