The drama between Russell Westbrook and Berry Tramel continues. Tramel is a lifelong Oklahoman who has been writing about sports since he was 12-years-old. On Sunday, April 23, 2017, the Houston Rockets beat the Oklahoma City Thunder, 113 to 109. At the post-game press conference, Tramel asks Steven Adams about the Thunder’s play when Westbrook went to the bench.
“Next question please”
Westbrook didn’t let Adams answer the question. Scroll to the end of this article to see the press conference. Russell tells Tramel to stop trying to split the team up. “We’re in this together” the NBA superstar explains. I think Westbrook is starting to miss Kevin Durant. It’s difficult to win a NBA Championship by yourself. Kevin Durant could be missing OKC because Golden State seems to play better without him.
|Russell Westbrook Berry Tramel Mr. Unreliable Press Conference|
Tramel tries to clarify his question, explaining that he wasn’t trying to split the team up. Tramel says that OKC struggled in 2 out of 3 games after Russell went to the bench. Russell advises Tramel to say “Russell, you ain’t play well” instead of saying that the team doesn’t play well when Russell goes to the bench.
Tramel tries to explain that he was asking Steven the question but it’s too late. Russell ignores Tramel and asks for the next question.
Berry Tramel is the same person from the following “Execution Interview.” Russell Westbrook is the 2017 Allen Iverson when it comes to press conferences.
What did you think about the conversation between Russell Westbrook and Berry Tramel? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?