Although Porsha Williams has been gushing over “boyfriend” Todd Stewart all through season nine of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, it seems the relationship is not even real. According to reports, Porsha was afraid she would get kicked off the show soon and asked Todd, seeing as how he and she have been good friends for years now if he would portray her boyfriend on the show. It seems Porsha needed a good storyline and this was her shot to keep her spot on the show for a little while longer.
A close source to the “couple” said he spoke with Todd himself and Todd confirmed the relationship between the two was just a friendly one and that their “boyfriend, girlfriend” relationship was all a fake to keep her spot on the show.
A picture surfaced recently with Todd Stewart and a fan of his. According to Todd himself, this was the first time he had been out in public without Porsha or even out in public at all in the last four months. He has been keeping close to Porsha and staying in with her. The reason for this was to keep their secret that the relationship was a fake.
What did you think about The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion? Sound off with your thoughts on this and let us know what you think!
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?