What happened to Usher’s stepson, Kile Glover? Usher posted an emotional tribute to Kile on Instagram. He would have celebrated his 16th birthday on March 29, 2017. Scroll to the Instagram post below to read Usher’s heartfelt message. Kile died in 2012 after a jet ski accident. The jet ski was being operated by Jeffrey Hubbard, a family friend.
Kile and a friend were on an inner tube when Hubbard crashed into them with his jet ski. Usher’s stepson suffered serious head injuries and never regained consciousness. Kile was 11-years-old when he passed away.
|What Happened To Usher Stepson Kile Glover?|
In 2014, Hubbard was sentenced to four years in prison
Jeffrey was a close friend to Kile’s father. He was sentenced to four years in jail. Once released, he’ll spend 15 years on probation. Kile passed away 6 days after the incident. Masha Glover, Kile’s stepmother, informed the judge that Jeffrey was operating the jet ski in a reckless manner. There are some accidents that are unforgivable and this is one of them.
The incident reminds us to be careful. One mistake could change your life forever. Many of us are guilty of texting and driving. There have been numerous deadly accidents as a result of texting and driving therefore we must take it more seriously.
Usher posted the adorable image of Kile above, to celebrate what would have been his 16th birthday. The singer tells Kile that he’s still on him mind. While they ran out of time, Usher knows Kile is watching him.
Kile was the son of Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Foster
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?