Why won’t Facebook load on my iPhone? Try deleting the app from your device and then downloading it again. If that doesn’t work, Facebook could be updating the app. Many of my friends told me that they were also experiencing problems with Facebook on their iPhones. If you want to make sure it’s not your device try resetting your settings.
Follow the steps below to reset your settings:
- Tap Settings
- Tap General
- Tap Reset
- Tap Reset All Settings
After you reset your iPhone’s settings, turn it off and then turn it back on.
|My Facebook Won’t Load iPhone|
If the above steps don’t work you could try to reset your network settings. Select Settings, then General. Select Reset and then select Reset Network Settings.
Update The iOS Software On Your iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network
- Select Settings
- Select General
- Select Software Update
- Select Download and Install
Make Sure You Have The Latest Version Of Facebook
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?