You makin’ him nervous, the music is loud
Hoe, Jay Z Hall of Fame, sit yo punk-ass down!
Earlier this year, Jay Z became the first rapper to ever be inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame. Kendrick gives Jay a shout out on the song. The Brooklyn rapper has paved the way for younger emcees. Without Jay Z’s hard work and determination, Kendrick would not have access to all the opportunities he’s been taking advantage of.
Some believe the line was a shot at Drake. We all know that Toronto rapper doesn’t write his rhymes. Jay Z and Drake have been sending subliminal shots at each other for years and Kendrick doesn’t seem to approve.
|Kendrick Lamar Disses Jay Z In The Heart Part 4?|
Did Kendrick Lamar Diss Big Sean In ‘The Heart Part 4’?
In the second verse of “The Heart Part 4” Kendrick says, “I’ll Big Pun yo punk ass, you scared little bitch.” Big Sean’s favorite two words are “Little Bitch” leading many to believe that Kendrick took a subliminal shot at the Detroit rapper.
|Big Sean Little Bitch|
Kendrick Lamar disses Donald Trump
What do you think about Kendrick’s new single “The Heart Part 4”? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?