iPhone users can now add can now add background colors to their Facebook statuses. To add a Status update with a colored background select “Status” on your Timeline. Next, click the text that reads “What’s on your mind?” You’ll then see numerous background colors to choose from. Select a color, fill in your new “Status” and click Post. Keep reading for additional Facebook news.
Facebook’s ‘Town Hall’ feature allows users to call their elected officials
|How To Post Colored Background On Facebook Status iPhone|
Facebook makes it more difficult to share fake news
Facebook is working hard to fix its fake news problem. The company launched “The Facebook Journalism Project” to improve ethics and end their fake news issue. Users are seeing popup messages that state, “Disputed by Multiple, Independent Fact-Checkers.” Facebook will no longer be the place for breaking news. Unreliable information will now need to be checked before it can be shared on the platform.
What do you think about Facebook’s new features? Is the social media network getting better? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?