It’s bad enough that an Orange Monster is defiling the White House, but in 2017, were also still dealing with the travesty that is Rachel Dolezal. Last we heard, tragic Rachel was on the verge of homelessness, but now she’s making headlines for a totally different reason.
If you’re a bit fuzzy about who the heck we’re talking about, let us refresh your memory. Rachel Dolezal is the real-life- version of Joanne the Scammer. This white woman passed herself off as Black FOR YEARS, weaseling her way up into one of the highest positions at the NAACP before her parents exposed her for being white as wonder bread. (She even hired a Black man to go around pretending to be her Daddy!)
Even after being exposed, Rachel still refused to have a seat. She went on to coin the term, trans-racial (WHICH IS NOT A THING) and was popping up all over our TV screens and websites because no one would even hire her to bag groceries.
Unfortunately, it looks like Rachel isn’t tryna leave us alone anytime soon, Daily Mail is reporting that the 39-year-old has changed her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo, a West African Name that means, “Gift of God” MA’AM!
Apparently, Dolezal believes that this new name will help her get her foot in the door. In case you care (which chile we’re sure you don’t) her memoir, In Full Color will be out later this month. Ironically, it’s been penned under the name her white mama gave her.
Rachel, please leave us alone.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?