Offset from Migos is trying to run through the ladies of Love and Hip Hop. First, there were rumors about him dating Alexis Sky and now he’s dating Cardi B. Alexis Sky is Fetty Wap’s ex-girlfriend. She made an appearance on episode 4 of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta‘s sixth season we see Alexis on a date with Jessica Dime. It looks like Alexis is tired of men and has started dating women.
Offset appears on the remix to Cardi B’s “Lick”
Cardi B started 2017 with a bang. She released her mixtape, Gangsta Bitch Music Vol. 2 in January. The project shows off her lyrical skills and proves that Cardi is on her way. Offset appears on the remix to her song “Lick.” The couple’s following Jay-Z and Beyonce’s blueprint and so far, they’re doing a great job:
Here’s some additional information about Cardi B:
October 11, 1991 (age 24)
The Bronx, New York, U.S.
|Alexis Sky And Offset Cardi B Wiki|
Belcalis “Cardi B” Almanzar (born October 11, 1991) is an American rapper and actress. Born and raised in The Bronx, New York, Cardi’s rise to fame started on social media. She is now done with Love and Hip Hop and focusing on her music career. She recently got rid of her boyfriend and started dating Offset. That was a great decision considering the Migos’ success.
Quavo, Offset and Takeoff have the game figured out. Cardi understands the importance of surrounding herself with greatness.
Alexis Sky will appear on season 4 of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?