In episode 10 of The Walking Dead‘s seventh season, we first see Jerry standing with Morgan, Ezekiel, Benjamin, Richard and a woman from the Kingdom. The group waits for the Saviors and the woman shoots a zombie with her bow and arrow.
Jerry makes an additional appearance in the episode. Benjamin shows off the skills he learned from sensei and Jerry tells him he’s “sick with the stick.” Finally, when Ezekiel and crew get to Carol’s house, we see Jerry deliver her some cobbler.
Jerry on The Walking Dead is played by actor, Cooper Andrews. The 31-year-old was born on March 10, 1985 in the Smithtown neighborhood of Long Island, New York. Prior to his appearance on The Walking Dead he appeared on Halt and Catch Fire as Yo-Yo Engberk. In 2016, Andrews played Vance Pekelo on Hawaii Five-0.
Here’s some additional movies and TV shows Cooper has appeared in:
- 2014-2016, Halt and Catch Fire, Yo-Yo Engberk
- 2015, Limitless, Kenny Sumida
- 2015, Assassinmas XVII, Buckets
- 2015, The Red Road, Rowtag
- 2016, Hawaii Five-0, Vance Pekelo
- 2016, Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk, American
- 2016, The Walking Dead, Jerry
|Who Is Jerry On The Walking Dead?|