What does the gray arrow mean on Snapchat? The symbol appears next to messages you send on Snapchat. The color gray means an action is pending or expired on Snapchat. When you send someone a message on Snapchat and see a grey arrow it means the intended recipient is unable to receive private messages.
The person has not added you as a fried. The image below shows a gray arrow next to Gary Vaynerchuk’s Snapchat username. The social media guru is more active on Instagram therefore sending him a direct message via IG would be a smart move. You could ask him your question directly on IG or ask him to add you on Snapchat via IG.
|Gray Arrow On Snapchat|
There are numerous additional arrows on Snapchat. The red arrow means you’ve sent a Snap that doesn’t include audio. When you see a white arrow outlined in red it means the recipient has opened your message which doesn’t include audio. The purple arrow means that you’ve sent a Snapchat message that includes audio.
The white arrow outlined in purple means the recipient opened your message which includes audio. The blue arrow means you sent a Chat. The white arrow outlined in blue means the recipient opened the message. Finally, the white arrow outlined in green means the recipient has viewed and received cash.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life