Taraji P. Henson and Jackie Chan were very excited to see each other at the 2017 Oscars. The two actors teamed up in the 2010 film The Karate Kid. Taraji embraced Jackie after he ran towards her at the event. The video at the end of this article shows the unforgettable moment. Chan was carrying two stuffed pandas to represent two pandas he adopted in China.
Taraji P. Henson brought out the real-life Katherine Johnson during 2017 Oscars. She plays the mathematician in Hidden Figures. Johnson is 98-years-old. The Oscars crowd gave her a standing ovation, marking yet another unforgettable Oscars moment for Taraji P. Henson.
|Taraji P. Henson And Jackie Chan Oscars 2017|
The image below shows Jackie with his two adorable pandas:
|Jackie Chan Pandas Oscars 2017|
— Black Girl Culture (@blkgirlculture) February 27, 2017
Taraji you a fox
— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper) February 27, 2017
Chance the Rapper could play a new Empire Entertainment’s artist. The rapper is from Chicago just like Ta’rhonda Jones aka Porsha. Chance could be Porsha’s new love interest on the series. What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?