|Rihanna Harvard’s Humanitarian Of The Year 2017|
Rihanna has been chosen to be Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year for 2017. They are so impressed with what she has done for people in our country and other countries. Harvard thinks her philanthropy acts “shine bright like a diamond.”
According to reports, Rihanna has built a state-of-the-art facility for both oncology and nuclear medicine to not only diagnose breast cancer but to treat it as well. She had this facility built in her home country of Barbados.
Rihanna also started the Clara Lionel Foundation which is used for giving out scholarships for those interested in going to college who are from the Caribbean and want to go to college in the United States. The scholarship program was named for her grandparent’s.
Now if you also think she is amazing after reading all of that wait until you hear what else she does. She also supports the Global Partnership for Education and the Global Citizen Project.
These programs help support children and provide them with education in more than 60 different countries.
Now, you see why Harvard is recognizing her for being such a great humanitarian today?Other winners in the past named Humanitarian of the Year include actor James Earl Jones and activist Malala Yousafzai.
What do you think about Rihanna being named the Humanitarian of the Year 2017 by Harvard? Sound off with your opinions on this in the comments below!
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?