Do you remember Rachel Dolezal? You know, the woman who was born white, passed herself off as black, and made her way to one of the highest positions in the NAACP. Well The Guardian caught up with her and the self proclaimed trans-black woman isn’t doing so well.
|Rachel Dolezal Claims She’s On The Verge Of Homelessness|
Once the famous interview that outed her for posing as a black woman was released, not only was she the subject of public ridicule but she eventually lost what seems close to everything. Dolezal had to resign from her position at the NAACP, lost her newspaper column, and fired by the university she worked for.
Rachel claims that not only is she out of work and feeding her family with food stamps, but she’s also on the verge of homelessness. The 39-year-old mother explained that she’s been looking for any work that she can take but they won’t even hire her to stock groceries, She’s often the victim of pointing, laughing, and name-calling. Despite a name change, she’s recognized wherever she goes.
With the help of a good friend, Dolezal was able to pay her rent this month but expects to be homeless by next month. The former civil rights activists says the only job offer that she’s been getting were offers for reality TV or porn. Rachel Dolezal has a memoir that was turned down by 30 publishers before one finally accepted. It is ironically called In Full Color and tells of her upbringing and race identity crisis.
Hopefully the book sells and she’s able to pay her bills.
What are your thoughts on Rachel Dolezal’s predicament?
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?