Rap and hip hop singer Nicki Minaj has had a rough week. She is currently dealing with a red hot war with rapper Remy Ma. Remy Ma rocked Nicki’s world with the release of diss track shETHER. This recent development hits Nicki’s pocket book.
According to Kmart, they are “thrilled that we were the first retail partner to create a custom apparel line for Nicki Minaj,” a rep for Kmart tells Billboard. “From the development of the line, to showcasing it in stores, to designing exclusive capsule collections, we have enjoyed a positive relationship with Nicki Minaj and her team over the last three years. As our partnership came to a close in 2016, we would like to thank Nicki Minaj for being a great partner and wish her continued success in her future endeavors.”
|Nicki Minaj KMart|
Nicki Minaj does not have to worry too much though. She has come a long way from her early days on MySpace. Nicki Minaj’s net worth is now estimated between 50 and 60 million dollars. She has partnered with lipstick and other women’s companies over the years.
One thing that should be considered is if KMart was the right fit for Nicki to begin with. KMart is more of a red state company and I doubt that someone in Arkansas for example would buy Nicki Minaj clothes as a personal purchase or for a family member.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?