Fab Melo’s 10 page paper incident occurred in 2012. The center was academically ineligible to play basketball after the first semester of his sophomore year at Syracuse. To restore his eligibility, a professor told Melo that he could turn in extra work to improve a grade that he received in 2011. Fab had to write a 4-5 page essay that included citations.
Melo originally received a C- on the paper. His grade was changed to a B- after he resubmitted the essay. A year had passed since Melo took the course, raising concern amongst school officials. An investigation proved that Syracuse’s director of basketball operations, Stan Kissel and the basketball receptionist, Debora Belanger wrote the paper for Melo.
|Fab Melo 10 Page Paper Death|
The paper was 4-5 pages but Syracuse’s basketball coach, Jim Boeheim referred to it as a “10 page paper” during a press conference.
Fab Melo Death
I’m so saddened to hear of the passing of Fab Melo. He was a good kid with a big heart. Our prayers go out to all of his loved ones. #ripfab
— Danny Ainge (@danielrainge) February 12, 2017
I’m very sorry to hear about the passing of Fab Melo. He was a kind, genuine person who was committed to doing his best while he was at …
— Jim Boeheim (@therealboeheim) February 12, 2017
RIP Fab Melo can’t believe this 🙏😞
— Paul Pierce (@paulpierce34) February 12, 2017
Former Boston Celtics player, Paul Pierce shares his condolences in the tweet above. Pierce and Fab were teammates from 2012-2013.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life