Cardi B’s Love and Hip Hop reunion fight didn’t happen in part 1 but we may see her fight in part 2. In the previews for part 2 of the reunion, we see Cardi B and her sister, Hennessy Carolina trying to get passed a security guard to fight an audience member. Cardi B was unable to fight Swift’s ex-girlfriend, Asia, so she’s willing to fight anyone.
Hennessy also proves that she’s about that life. She’s one of the only cast members that was able to run passed security to punch someone. The reality stars reminded the world that they’re from the dangerous streets of New York City. When you have beef with Cardi it’ foreva!
|Cardi B Fight Love And Hip Hop Reunion|
The tweet below explains that Asia didn’t deserve to be insulted by Cardi B. There’s nothing worse than bullying and that’s exactly what Cardi did to Asia. Swift messed up by allowing Cardi to use his phone.
— Gabe G (@TheRealGabeG) February 21, 2017
The following tweet describes how fast Hennessy ran from one couch to the other. She loves her sister!
idc what nobody say, HENNESSY is a TRUE RIDER for her sister CARDI B ! PERIOD! she got from the left white couch to the right in 0.2 sec. 💀😂
— issaQUEEN 👑 (@blindbeautyy_) February 21, 2017
The tweet below explains that this is Cardi B’s last season of Love and Hip Hop. She went out with a bang. She can now focus on her music career.
I’m so glad this is Cardi B last season she’s moving on to bigger, better & more positive things 👏🏽 #lhhreunion #lhhny
— T. (@_AllHailTiffany) February 21, 2017
Don’t miss part 2 of the Love and Hip Hop New York reunion!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life