Snapchat’s new look has arrived thanks to the app’s 2017 update. The company added a universal search feature, enabling users to find what they desire without having to leave the app. You can find friends, groups and even publishers. This is one of the first updates Instagram won’t be able to copy because the Facebook owned app already has a search bar.
Snapchat is changing. The company is taking steps to ensure they won’t have to deal with the fake news issues that Facebook and Twitter are experiencing. Snapchat updated its guidelines. Discover publishers are not allowed to publish content that doesn’t offer editorial value. In other words, no fake news.
|Snapchat New Look 2017 Update|
Snapchat started as a sexting app and it’s now going commercial. There’s no way the app will be able to go public while allowing users to publish any content they wish. No one wants to invest in a social network vulnerable to lawsuits.
snapchat really wild for this update 😂
— Isaac (@glockjawz) January 23, 2017
Make sure you’re following EmpireBBK.com on Snapchat:
|Empire Boo Boo Kitty Snapchat|
Let us know what you think about Snapchat new look in the comment section below!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life