Sweetie Pie’s grandson, Andre Montgomery Jr.’s funeral took place on March 26, 2016. If you’ve been watching any shows on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) you’ve definitely seen the commercials for Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s seventh season. Andre was found dead on March 14, 2016 in St. Louis, Missouri.
Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s premiered on OWN in 2011. Andre made multiple appearance on the series. Andre’s grandmother, Robbie Montgomery explains that the murder of her grandson was planned. Andre was at a friend’s house, recording a song, when he received a phone call. The person on the phone advised him to come outside.
|Sweetie Pies Grandson, Andre Montgomery Jr Funeral|
Once Montgomery got outside, the 21-year-old was shot. He was able to make it back inside the house, where he was found dead.
Sweetie Pie’s Son That Died, Andre Montgomery Death, 1996
Andre’s father, Andre Montgomery, Sr., was Robbie Montgomery’s son, who died in 1996. The video below shows Andre and his grandmother bringing flowers to Andre Sr.’s grave:
|Andre Montgomery Sr.|
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?