On episode 13 of Basketball Wives LA season 5 we watched LaTosha DJ Duffey and crew head to Portugal. The DJ used her Twitter account to explain that she was missing the episode because she was setting up her son’s room in her new house. Many people were surprised to hear that the DJ had a son.
DJ Duffey is currently engaged to NBA agent, Iman Shokouhizadeh. Her upcoming marriage won’t be her first. After graduating from the University of Texas at Arlington she got married to former NFL football player, Brian Jackson. In 2010 he played for the New York Jets. The cornerback also played for the New York Giants and the St. Louis Rams. The couple had an adorable son.
|LaTosha DJ Duffey Son|
After the couple had their son Duffey was living in New York with Brian where she wasn’t happy. A few months later she decided to move back to Texas and they got divorced. The Texas native explains that being a single mother motivated her to become a DJ. She had to provide for her son and she has been doing a great job:
You guys are cool and I love you! 😂 no worries over here pic.twitter.com/UCHg9UrFu1
— latosha duffey (@IwantDJDuffey) October 3, 2016
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?