Claudia Carleo, Gabriela Chavez and Marcella Carleo recently testified as the Derrick Rose rape trial continues.
The New York Knicks are ready for the regular season to start but Derrick Rose is currently in Los Angeles handling his sexual assault trial. The talented point guard will not return to the team until the trial is over. There have been numerous rumors about the case and this article will help sort things out.
Accuser’s ex-roommate, Claudia Carleo testifies
Claudia Carleo was the first witness to take the stand on Friday, October 14, 2016. She is one of the accuser’s (Jane Doe) roommates at the time of the incident. She explained that when she arrived home, she found multiple men in the living room. She said that Doe wasn’t acting normal, instead she seemed upset.
|Claudia Carleo Gabriela Chavez Marcella Derrick Rose Rape Trial|
Marcella Carleo testifies that accuser said she was raped
Gabriela Chavez says suit is a scheme to get Rose’s money
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?