If Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’s newcomer, Rosa Acosta looks familiar it’s because she has appeared on Nick Cannon’s Wild N Out!
Entrepreneur, model and fitness guru, Rosa Acosta made her first appearance on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood‘s third season. In the show’s fourth episode, “Mama Beef” the beautiful diva is introduced by her girlfriend, Nikki Mudarris. Celeb Dirty Laundry explains that Nikki asks Rosa if she would be upset if she had a man on the side. Rosa responds, “Yes” and asks Nikki, “What’s the point of having a man if you don’t know what to do with him?”
Acosta was a Wild N Out girl from season 5 to season 7. She made her debut as a cast member on Wild N Out‘s Fetty Wap episode. She also made her debut on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood on the show’s first episode that featured Fetty Wap. The video below shows that Nikki may not have been her first female partner:
Hello Beautiful reports that Ms. Nikki Baby’s storyline this season will involve the love triangle between herself, Rosa and Safaree Samuels. Nikki always seems to have everything figured out and her confidence is on another level. Despite her swag, I don’t think she’ll be able to keep Safaree and Rosa happy. She’ll have to make a decision soon.
Rosa is from the Dominican Republic. She moved to the United States in 2006 and has appeared in numerous music videos. Her YouTube videos show how flexible she is explaining why she’s praised by XXL magazine. We can’t wait to see her on the next episode of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood!
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?