Yeezus has done it again. The rapper has a good relationship with both Rihanna and Teyana Taylor and now the two ladies are on good terms. Back in 2013 the two singers had a nasty feud on Twitter. After Teyana posted a video of herself singing Anita Baker’s classic song “Caught Up in the Rapture” Rihanna made it clear that she didn’t approve.
Rihanna decided to post a video of a male drag queen, imitating Teyana’s video. Teyana clapped back by comparing Rihanna’s net worth to the amount of sex partners she has had. The two singers have squashed their beef. Rihanna sent Teyana a couple pairs of her new Fenty Puma sneaker boots:
|Rihanna and Teyana Taylor Fenty Puma Sneaker Boot Wedge|
Rihanna is a Cleveland Cavaliers’ fan and she loves LeBron James. Teyana’s husband, Iman Shumpert, helped LeBron and the Cavaliers win the 2016 NBA Championship. There have been rumors that Iman might get traded and we’re hoping they’re not true!
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?